Renting a charter bus is an easy process.
Get started now.
Renting a charter bus or motor coach used to be a hassle, mainly because it involved waiting for a person to help you with the planning process. But that’s not the case any longer. Today, renting a bus can be taken care of almost 100% online, with simple, straightforward online tools to guide you along.
Using an online booking engine to rent a charter bus
There are many charter bus rental companies, but not all of them have an efficient, intuitive booking engine to help expedite and simplify the process of renting a charter bus. We at Lorenz Bus Service have invested in an online booking engine for charter bus rentals that we think you’ll agree makes it simple and fast.
Here’s the link. Once you’re there. You’ll find the following data areas that need to be filled in.
5 easy steps to getting an estimate for a charter bus rental
- Enter a Pickup location. Share the street address where you and your group needs to be picked up, and a departure date and time.
- Enter where you want your charter bus to take you. This will be the street address of your main drop off point, where you and your charter bus group want to go. The exact location can be determined later. To begin planning and estimating cost, we just need to know the city or town and the street address.
- Add stops as you need to. Plans change. That’s why we allow you to add unexpected stops to either pick up additional people or add other destinations you want to visit along the way.
- Choose a vehicle. You can enter the total number of passengers you expect, and select from a menu of vehicles, each one with a description, passenger limit, and a picture.
- Getting an estimated cost. Your charter bus trip estimate will be based on total mileage, passengers, and other factors. It’s only an estimate, but it will give you a rough idea of what to expect. The automated estimate will provide a summary of the trip you are planning, a map view of the route(s), the total miles, and the total travel time.
The last mile of planning your charter bus trip
Sometimes there’s no substitute for talking to an expert, especially when you’re customizing your trip. You can always speak directly to a planning professional at Lorenz, who can help you anticipate other choices and variables in the process. And if the specifications of your trip make it impossible to estimate on our website, we’re happy to do it over the phone or by email.
If you’re planning a trip or just doing research, please feel free to contact us at Lorenz Bus Service for a no-obligation, no-pressure conversation with one of our professionals.