The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California consumers or residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
Lorenz Bus Service, Inc.
8600 Xylite Street NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Additional terms and conditions:
- By texting a keyword to short code 612612, you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages including alerts and updates. Up to 4 messages / month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 612612 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 612612 in reply to a text message you receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- T-Mobile ® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile ®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular ®, MetroPCS ®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
- Program Availability: Currently, the Program is only available to residents of the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Program from countries outside of the U.S. You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination or person prohibited under such laws.
Questions / Support: You can contact us at
[email protected] at any time, from your mobile phone, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 612612. You may also call our support line: 763-784-7196.