FIND OUT WHAT MAKES THIS THE PERFECT CHARTER BUS SCHOOL TRIP
If you’re planning a school trip in the Minneapolis Saint Paul region, you’ve got plenty of good choices, but some are better than others. In our experience at Lorenz Bus Service, there’s no better option for a charter bus school trip than the Science Museum. Here’s why.
- Location. Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, right next to the Mississippi River, the Science Museum is easily accessible from any direction.
- Good for all types of students. Too often, a charter bus destination for a school trip is thrilling and engaging for some students, and deadly dull for others. The Science Museum tends to be ideal for all ages and interests. The combination of tours, events, hands-on exhibits, and planetarium shows brings kids into the world of science without it ever seeming like an extension of the classroom. Read the reviews.
- Great for groups. The Science Museum excels at combining science, entertainment, culture, and education. Look into their online resources for educator guides and lots of school trip planning resources.
- The Collector’s Corner. This unique feature of The Science Museum is where “traders of all ages can bring in the objects they find outdoors” and trade them for other natural objects. Students can earn points by demonstrating knowledge about the objects they bring in, and use those points to trade. It’s a way to exchange stories, information, and keep students thinking like a scientist!
- The Omnitheater. The William L. McKnight-3M Omnitheater is a huge, domed, digital screen used to display natural wonders such as volcanoes, outer space, and other physical phenomena. Be sure to investigate it when booking your charter bus school trip.
- Charter-bus friendly. One of the best ways to get to the Science Museum is to take a charter bus. When you arrive at the Science Museum, you’ll be received at the special education entrance on Eagle and Chestnut street. There will be museum maps for everyone, and educators and students will start the visit on level five in the lobby. Snacks, sandwiches, pizza and more are located on the 6th floor. Pickup will be in the same location as dropoff. You’ll find features for wheelchair accessibility and storage, as well as support for students of any ability level.
If you’re planning a trip or just doing research, please feel free to contact us at Lorenz Bus Service for a no-obligation, no-pressure conversation with one of our planning professionals.