Why you should take a charter bus trip to see the Twins play at Target Field
A charter bus trip to see the Twins can be a great experience for companies, groups, families, friends, and people of all ages. Target Field, home of the Twins, is a great ballpark for a charter bus trip because it makes the experience easy and fun whether you love baseball or are just a casual fan.
First of all, full disclosure: Lorenz Bus Service is the Minnesota Twins motor coach partner, so we’re fans and cheerleaders for the Twins and Target Field ourselves. Let us explain why.
Rated a Top 10 MLB stadium experience by ESPN
ESPN ranked Target Field “the best stadium in North America” for the quality of the facility, game day promotions, and the friendliness of the environment – 3 great criteria for a successful charter bus trip.
You can make the most of your motor coach trip to Target Field with a little planning. There are public tours that will give you and your group access to press boxes, club houses, suites, dugouts and more. You can also see memorabilia related to Twins history and get a behind-the-scenes look at environmental and sustainability features of Target Field.
If you and your charter bus group want a tour of Target Field, start planning soon
Food and drink options for charter bus groups at Target Field
Once you’re inside Target Field, there are lots of choices for food and drink.
- Food. Kramarczuk’s sells brats and Polish sausages. Tony O’s offers Cuban sandwiches. Red Cow has amazing burgers. Turkey To Go has sandwiches with mounds of shredded turkey. And if hot dogs are your passion, look for Twins originals as well as Big Dogs that have more heft.
- Beer and cocktails. If your charter bus group wants local brews, go to the Twins Drafts counter next to Gate 34. Target Field also has bars and restaurants with great beer and cocktail selections
3 reminders for anyone considering a charter bus trip to Target Field
- The sun is strongest on the 3rd base side. If you’re going during the summer, bring a hat and sunblock. The 1st base side is less sunny.
- Target Field is a full outdoor park. In other words, no roof. So bring an umbrella and know that the left field bleachers and back rows in the lower bowl are your best bets to stay under cover.
- What you can bring into Target Field. You can bring in single-compartment bags such as purses, clutch purses, single-compartment tote bags, clear bags, drawstring bags, diaper bags, single-compartment soft-sided coolers, fanny packs and bags containing medically necessary items.
If you’re planning a trip or just doing research, please feel free to contact us at Lorenz Bus Service for a no-obligation, no-pressure conversation with one of our professionals. Or use our online quote tool.