Lorenz Bus Service, Inc. accepts applications for a variety of positions including: motor coach drivers, school bus drivers, transit drivers, and mechanics. We offer flexible work hours, both full-time and part-time and the opportunity to work with the best drivers and premiere buses. Below is a synopsis of our core company values and our employment requirements.
At Lorenz Bus Service, three key values shape the way we conduct our business. We believe these values are our competitive edge in the marketplace:
- Safety: Many lives are held in our hands and entrusted to our good performance.
- Service: Our work is only good if we do it on time, legally, respectfully and according to customer needs.
- Sincerity: We care about what we do, how we get it done and for whom we do it.
Our basic philosophy:
- Without drivers and mechanics, we don’t have a business.
- Without customers, we don’t have work for our drivers or mechanics.
- Working together, our team creates winning possibilities through safety, service and sincerity.
- Commercial Drivers License (A or B)
- Current DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you do not meet some of these requirements, we still encourage you to apply as we sometimes have other positions available. Please stop in to fill out a complete application or begin by submitting pre-application information using the link below.